Thursday, September 19, 2013

Narrative Digital Collage


























                                                              Digital Collage

This collage expresses many things about myself and my life in general. The location shown is the neighborhood I'm currently living at called Williamsburg in Brooklyn. You'll see both a baseball and a basketball on the lower left corner. Growing up it was both those sports i grew up learning playing and of course watching. I grew up a New York Yankees fan. As for basketball i have a total of five teams that I support. I support both the New York Knicks and Brooklyn Nets so i'm not a die hard fan for just one team. The other three are the Oklahoma City Thunder, Portland Trailblazers and Sacramento Kings. I posted a picture of a husky next to the mailbox and hydrant. This is because I simply love dogs and while I currently own a Yorkshire, one day i hope to acquire a husky! The car you see blocking the road is a Lamborghini Aventador with a Tron theme to it. This is my dream car that i always wanted and will never get in a thousand lifetimes! On the bottom right there's a character on the left known as Rock Lee and Orochimaru to the right of him from an anime named "Naruto". Rock Lee represents my best friend Adrian who i grew up with in this neighborhood my whole life and he loves this character. I like to refer to myself to Orochimaru because hes my favorite character and on a good day can resemble some attributes of him when my hairs loose. If you look to the right of the basketball there's a game character named "Talon" from the game "League of Legends" and the top right theres a spacecraft known as "Arwing" from a game called "Starfox 64". I love playing video games but these days I've strayed more toward online gaming like role playing games, and massive multiplayer online games. If you look closely in the sky toward the left hand corner you will see not a moon but the planet Neptune. As a kid growing up I also had a keen interest for astronomy and the planet Neptune was my favorite out of all of them.

























No comments:

Post a Comment